Welcome to Alaskan Original Landscape Paintings.

Order prints at:

My Fineartamerica artist webpage Kenneth Nelson: Artist

or Fineartamerica or Artpal

Contact: alaska.patriarch@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 6, 2017

What my daughter said...

Blizzard



My daughter stopped by for a visit yesterday evening. I was showing her the paintings and prints that I had sold recently. While gesturing towards a wall of framed paintings, I made the observation that I would like to sell a few more of my larger Alaskan moose and caribou pictures. She immediately emphatically stated "Not that one, that one is my favorite, it's mine!"
Consequently if you were contemplating purchasing "Blizzard," you missed your chance. It is off the market. You can still purchase a fine art print of the painting in convenient sizes. Or, if you choose, as a fleece blanket, canvas print or coffee cup and one of these Print On Demand sites.

Thanks!

https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/2-kenneth-nelson.html

https://www.artpal.com/ken_nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment