Welcome to Alaskan Original Landscape Paintings.

Order prints at:

My Fineartamerica artist webpage Kenneth Nelson: Artist

or Fineartamerica or Artpal

Contact: alaska.patriarch@gmail.com


Saturday, December 9, 2017

Twenty Six Paintings

How things change over the years. This is me about 12 years ago, in Mexico, smoking a Cuban Cigar, and wearing a hat my mother brought back from New Zealand. I quit smoking 22 years ago except for this one cigar, and I quit wearing a watch after I bought my first cell phone.

I posted my 26th painting on fineartamerica.com this morning. 25 was the limit for the free account. I don't plan on stopping painting so I ponied up the fee and upgraded to premium. With the premium package came my own website. I think it was worth the annual premium fee.
Take a look...

https://2-kenneth-nelson.pixels.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment