Welcome to Alaskan Original Landscape Paintings.

Order prints at:

My Fineartamerica artist webpage Kenneth Nelson: Artist

or Fineartamerica or Artpal

Contact: alaska.patriarch@gmail.com


Thursday, December 14, 2017

Kate's Windmill

I was hesitant to but this painting out there into the big cold world on fineartamerica. First of all it's a personal subject matter and second it's not my best work nor is it a particularly arresting image.
Also, I discussed in an earlier blog , my initial discomfort with having my paintings printed on bath towels, shower curtains and coffee cups. I got over that and now I and many of my friends and family have real nice coffee cups. 

I wanted to release it into the world in case people who knew Kate might be interested in it. But I didn't really want this, almost a memorial painting, used that way. With a little experimenting I discovered that I could choose what to permit each individual one of my paintings to be reproduced on. I limited this image to being printed on canvas, fine art paper, acrylic, metal and wood. Oh, and greeting cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment