Welcome to Alaskan Original Landscape Paintings.

Order prints at:

My Fineartamerica artist webpage Kenneth Nelson: Artist

or Fineartamerica or Artpal

Contact: alaska.patriarch@gmail.com


Sunday, December 3, 2017

A Thank You.



Many of my friends and family have pressed the "Like" button on the Facebook posts of my painting and this blog. Thank you all for the encouragement. I really appreciate it. Also many of those same folks have been "Sharing" those posts. This has helped get more people  than I ever expected to see my paintings. Another special thank you to those of you who have been doing that.
I would like to invite any of you who have been "Likeing" but not "Sharing" my paintings to feel free to "Share" at least one painting, perhaps your favorite. Or you can "Share" this blog entry or every painting I post. Thanks.

I posted several paintings since my last blog entry  in November. This particular one I call "North Country Sunset." It's my most recent painting, done just last week. Consequently I didn't put the original up for sale yet because it will need several weeks to dry. I'll make a note of it when it's available.
Meanwhile as always, you can purchase a print of it on-line.

I've almost run out of older paintings I selected from my earlier work. I gave away most of the best ones to friends and family before I was convince to go public. I may go back into the archives,(the storage space in my garage/studio,) when I am done to see if I missed any that I might show publicly.
Otherwise very soon I will only be posting new work.

No comments:

Post a Comment