Welcome to Alaskan Original Landscape Paintings.

Order prints at:

My Fineartamerica artist webpage Kenneth Nelson: Artist

or Fineartamerica or Artpal

Contact: alaska.patriarch@gmail.com


Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Will Paint For Food

This painting, that I posted on Fineartamerica, has been one of my most popular. Before I presented my paintings to the wider audience of the internet, I invited my friends and family to take any that they liked. One of my nephews chose this one, and a couple other people were disappointed so I painted two other versions of it for them.
After seeing it posted on-line, one of my oldest friends expressed an interest in purchasing the original, and I had to disappoint her that it wasn't available. I told her that I would paint a similar version of it and give her first chance to buy that one.
That brings me to the title of this blog posting. I will accept commissions. If you have a particular, image, situation, place or thing you would like me to paint for you I will consider it. Let me say up front that I not do portraits of  people, pets or your favorite horse. I am working on those skills but have not yet arrived at a skill level that is acceptable. If I think I can do justice to your idea I will name a price and attempt it if you agree. If you like the finished product, you can purchase it at the previous agreed upon price. If not, I'll keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment