Welcome to Alaskan Original Landscape Paintings.

Order prints at:

My Fineartamerica artist webpage Kenneth Nelson: Artist

or Fineartamerica or Artpal

Contact: alaska.patriarch@gmail.com


Sunday, November 19, 2017

Coffee Cups II

Three people, that I know of, including me had some difficulty ordering coffee cups from Fineartamerica. The problem is when you choose an image and open the order page, there are only a dozen options that you can get the image printed on. But if you choose any one of those as though you wanted to purchase it opens a second ordering screen. Scroll to the bottom and you'll see an expanded group of options, 21, I think I counted, including the legendary coffee cups. Also a clothing line including baby onsies. I think my great-grandaughter is getting a shirt for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment