Welcome to Alaskan Original Landscape Paintings.

Order prints at:

My Fineartamerica artist webpage Kenneth Nelson: Artist

or Fineartamerica or Artpal

Contact: alaska.patriarch@gmail.com


Monday, November 20, 2017

Duplicate Posts?

When I jumped into online marketing  a short time ago I started out putting different paintings on ArtPal than I put on Fineartamerica. I am not sure what my thought process was. But now being a veteran of a month online I see no reason to continue. During the next week you'll see what appear to be re-postings of images. It's actually me posting painting on Fineartamerica that were only on Artpal and vice versa. I should have that process completed this week. I'm still going to be posting new images like the Montana Windmill that I posted today.

No comments:

Post a Comment